IT Service Technician/Help Desk
Do you want to work for a successful, state of the art, innovative IT Consulting Firm here in the Central Valley that has been around since 1996? Do you want to work with a team orientated, goal driven, and highly compensating company that values your skills, knowledge, and effort?
We are Xobee Networks, a premier managed service provider and technology consulting firm located in Fresno, California. We hire only the best of the best. If you think this is you, then we want to meet you!
About the Job
The Enterprise Support Engineer will provide both remote and in-the-field implementation, support, and configuration of servers (physical and virtual), switches, routers, and storage systems. He will work with onsite IT staff at client locations to advise on reported issues as well as consult on long-term technology strategies. Several paths of growth potential exist, including project management, sales, and department management.
All candidates must be customer service oriented, self-motivated, and take pride in performing work correctly – the first time, every time.
- 2 yrs. minimum helpdesk experience (preferably with an MSP / IT consulting firm)
- Customer-centric attitude towards problem-solving and consulting.
- Willingness to continually adopt, understand, and implement new technologies.
- Candidate should enjoy a fast-paced, challenging, and multi-tasked workload.
- Able to participate in after-hours on-call support coverage.
- Strong understanding of configuration and management of enterprise switches and routers.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems (2008+).
- Strong knowledge of VMWare ESXi (5.0+) configuration and administration.
- Experience with SonicWALL security appliances.
- Experience with Veeam data protection software.
- Experience with NetApp FAS and E-Series storage systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange (2010+). DAG administration preferred.
- Strong understanding of AD and GPO based administration.
Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. Must have valid driver’s license and vehicle.